Code of Conduct
- Treat everyone with respect
- Respect your fellow participants by using good practices for intercultural collaborations
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants
- Provide your true professional identity, affiliation and where appropriate contact information, at registration, and during attendance and participatory sessions
- Respect copying and use of presented material and ideas
- Respect the rules and policies of the venue
- Be accountable: when we as organisers or participants fail to meet these guidelines, work together to identify problem and adjust policy and practice together.
Anyone not meeting expected, collaborative, respectful behaviour will be investigated and appropriate action would follow.